Updated March 14, 2023
Our Privacy Notice below is designed to inform you about the information we collect, how we use this information, the security we use, any sharing of your information, and your rights in relation to this personal information in order to comply with US-CA CPRA, EU GDPR, and other government regulations related to data privacy.
2. Personal data we collect
We collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- To access certain areas or services of this website or so that we can send you information that you request regarding our products and services, you may be asked to provide personal information (such as your name, telephone number, and email address). This information is used to communicate with you, respond to your requests for the purposes for which you submitted the information, or to improve our products and services.
- We may, from time to time, contact you to notify you of a particular offering that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about our products and services, please let us know by contacting us.
- We may record telephone conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints, and improve service standards.
- We may record visitor information and CCTV footage in our workplaces to offer you additional security, resolve complaints, and improve service standards.
3. How we use your personal data
The personal information we collect is for specified purposes and services we provide to you including:
- providing our services, activities, or online content and information about them;
- dealing with your requests and inquiries, including where we have a commercial relationship in place;
- Internally supporting the growth and sustainability of our business;
- assessing how to improve the services we provide to you; and
- deciding how best for us to communicate with you.
We use your personal information only for the purposes it was collected. We do not use your personal information for any different purpose other than for what it was obtained without notifying you and seeking your permission first.
4. Sharing your personal data
We will only share your information with MightyID-authorized third parties for specific purposes related to the services we are offering you such as through our account management database. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for any other purposes.
We may have to share your personal data as required with regulatory authorities or with law enforcement agencies.
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information.
We may use other companies and individuals that are compliant with processing of personal information to work on our behalf or to review information in order to help us make decisions for the benefit of MightyID and its customers. This may include statistical analysis, market research, IT processing, insurance providers, and credit agencies.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our affiliates and business partners protect your information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to transfer your personal information to places outside your home country or region, where it may be stored and processed. If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer is compliant with all information protection laws and all personal information is secure. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the transfer, storing, or use of your information outside your home country or region in the manner described above.
5. Keeping your personal data secure
We employ physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-standard procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your data. However, MightyID cannot guarantee that its security measures will be sufficient and not be breached and that your information will not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorized manner.
In the event of any unauthorized access of your information, MightyID will respond in line with any data breach requirements as detailed in the relevant regulations, including US state privacy laws and EU GDPR, in accordance with the MightyID data incident response plan.
6. Data accuracy and your privacy rights
We require our customer information to be accurate and kept up to date. Inaccurate personal data will be amended or deleted without delay where we are notified of the updated information.
Our customers, as data subjects, have the right to rectify or have their personal data updated, and we will make these changes without delay on request.
Our customers, as data subjects, also have the right to be kept informed of how we collect and process your data, which we endeavor to do through this privacy notice.
Our customers, as data subjects, also have the right to request:
- Knowledge about how we protect your personal information (as set out in this notice);
- Opting out or unsubscribing from our newsletter, marketing, or any other services where we rely on your consent for holding your personal information. We will ensure you are unsubscribed as soon as possible;
- Restricting the use of your personal information and to object to your personal information being sold or shared;
- Correcting your inaccurate personal information;
- No longer using your personal information in certain ways (as set out in the notice);
- Deleting your personal information. Unless we have reasonable grounds to refuse to delete your personal information, we will securely delete the personal information in question within one month. The personal information may continue to exist in certain backups, but we will take steps to ensure that it will not be accessible; and
- Requesting access to the personal information that we hold about you. Recognize that this right is only available in certain countries and US states, such as European Economic Area (EEA) and California.
We will endeavor to comply with such requests as soon as possible, but in any event we will comply within one month of receipt (unless a longer period of time to respond is reasonable by virtue of the complexity or number of your requests or allowed by law).
Please see below details to contact us in order to exercise any of your rights outlined above.
8. How to contact us